Thursday, July 30, 2009

And .... I am myself again.

Just yesterday I realized how much I really do love crafting and being home with my son. I mean, I knew that I liked having the opportunity to do so, but I had this amazing aww inspiring moment and everything just kind of ..... made sense.

It was around 11am, mattys first nap of the day and I walk in to my craft room, ok i'm lying...., my craft room is a small corner of my bedroom and in no way a room to itself. Well anyways.... i walk into my "craft room" open the windows and begin looking through new fabrics that I just ordered from http://RainbowFabrics.etsy.com and as I looked up, caught that amazing san diego ocean smell breeze, i felt a small smile slowly creep up onto my face. I must have stood there for almost 2 minutes just staring out the window, the beautiful sun perfectly shining and I was just content. No worries about paying the bills, or the lack of sleep from the night before, I was just... myself again. And I have to tell you, after being pregnant and having a child, rarely do you feel like "yourself". It was amazing. I hope to have moments like these everyday... well at least, once a week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment