Sunday, July 26, 2009

Matty is Mobile... I repeat, Matty is mobile.

Yes, thats right. Matthew is now crawing! well, more of a dragging. But he is fast!! and ALL over the place. I walked to the kitchen to get a glass of water and when I came back he was already in his dads dvd collection, about to knock the whole stand over. Time for a trip to wal mart for EVERYTHING they have on baby proofing. Now... if only they had something to stop him from peeing on me....



oh actually!! i remember seeing something for that. yes yes, pee pee tee pees!

I just found some super cute ones from http://www.turtlemommy.etsy.com/


How cute is that! haha. I think Matty's to big for those now though, he shakes and moves and tries to make diaper changing as hard as possible. But I would love opinions from anyone who has used them before??

No comments:

Post a Comment